Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thomas, Swimming & More

We took the boys to Heber Railroad's Day Out with Thomas this year. To say that Tyler was excited would be an understatement. He loves trains, cars, planes, you know, all the normal boy stuff. And in the last year or so has become a little obsessed with Thomas.

In addition to the train ride (which thank goodness was only 25 minutes!), there are a bunch of other activities for the kiddos. Ethan loved the mini-golf & imagination center.

I'm so glad that I bought the tickets for Friday morning. It was a little crowded & crazy even then. I can't imagine what Saturday & Monday would have been like! Ethan was exhausted & fell asleep in the car about 1 minute after we left.
Yesterday was the first time it was warm enough to go to the pool. It was Ethan's first time ever, and I think I should have let him get used to the place before I took him in. He was a little overwhelmed, so we wrapped up in a towel and relaxed on the sidelines for a bit.
Then after an hour of snuggling, I decided to try it again at his pace this time. He obviously warmed up & enjoyed himself the second time around.

I love this picture! It makes my heart melt. Sometime Tyler can be so sweet with his little brother. I love capturing moments like this!


On a sort of unrelated note, Ethan has discovered that he can climb into things. Boxes, drawers, pretty much anything his cute little body can fit into! He looks so proud of himself, doesn't he?
And lastly, here is a picture that Tyler drew in Primary the other week. In case you can't tell, it's his self-portrait. It makes me smile. :)

1 comment:

Abby (Diligent Joy) said...

I think Tyler looks so cute in his glasses!