Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Lovin'

I love summer! And now that I have kids, I think I love it even more. The winter months are hard for my two little boys who LOVE to be outside. We've been spending countless hours watching soccer practice


Going on long evening bike rides


Catching "bugs" (isn't my dad such a good sport!)


Cooking, grilling & baking. I love Ty's new "chef's hat"


Playing in the sand

And eating lots of messy treats: popsicles, ice cream, and E's favorite...chocolate!


I'm proud to say that we officially have a walker! 15 months and not a day sooner. Good thing cause this mama's arms couldn't handle lugging around this 26-pound cutie for very much longer!


Here is Ethan trying to make his great escape. Luckily he couldn't squeeze out past his shoulders. :)

No comments: