Saturday, February 6, 2010

Crafty or Crazy???

Last week we were all sick. So since I was stuck inside, I decided to be a little crafty and make a few things for the baby. Here's a carseat canopy (that doubles as a nursing cover).
A bunch of burp cloths. I loved using cloth diapers as burpies with Tyler, so I decided to make them a little cuter this time around.
Some binky clipsA nursing cover for meAnd a springtime wreath for my front door. I know, it's not spring yet, but I'm hopeful! :)All of the above items (except the wreath) will soon be available on my baby webstore www.hushstyle.com

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

way to get some stuff done!

Unknown said...

Those are all so cute! You are one talented lady!

Elise said...

Looks like you figured out the binki clips! I'm still sending you one : )