Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tyler Loves...

Tyler was able to do many things this week that he loves. My sister, Julie, came down for a few days, and Ty LOVES her! She brought her dogs along, and as you can see from the pics, Ty loves dogs too.
We also went to the Bean Life Museum at BYU. Tyler thought it was more interesting than the Zoo, probably because he is allowed to be closer to the animals, but I think he'll enjoy both activities better next year.
We also went to the Scottish Festival. It was fun to see the dancers, bag-pipers, and Highland athletes. Tyler loves to ride in his stroller and "people watch." He also ate his first Italian Ice at the Festival, and you guessed it, he loved that too.
All Festivals/Carnivals/Etc. are held in the city park which makes it really nice for kids. If you get tired of the events, you can just go play.
There is a little basin that has a drinking fountain at the park that all little kids love. Tyler staked his claim on it for 20 minutes, and we had to drag him kicking and screaming from it so that other people could get a drink too.I'm so glad that I live somewhere that has celebrations. The little carnivals, festivals, and shows are what makes living in a small town so much fun!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the pictures with the dogs. The first dog is three times as big as him and the second dog is three times as small. So cute. It makes me want to get a dog. I can see why he likes your sister, she's so cute and looks just like you.

josie said...

Jessica! Your little boy is so cute! When we were in Utah we went to the zoo and the Bean Museum and my kids preferred the Bean Museum too. I guess dead animals are more fascinating than live ones or something.

Abbie Ann said...

You guys sure have a great little family.... i have joined the blogging public so you can check out my site.. abbiemabey.blogspot.com

lyndsey said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Tyler is so cute and getting so big. I know we see you guys but it seems like he is more grown up everytime we see you. Your blog is cute too.