Monday, November 30, 2009

It's Done!

After months of work our basement office is finally done! I did most of the work myself with some help from my Dad and my Grandma Clark. Yep that is right my Grandma is awesome and is great at taping and mudding. Anyway here is my corner


and here is Jessica's. I think this is a much better place for her sewing machine than the utility closet.

The only parts I didn't do were the carpet and the trim. We hired one of our neighbors for that and he did an excellent job so if you live around here and need any type of flooring done let me know and I'll give you his number.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks awesome you guys. Glad we got a minute to glance at it yesterday. Next, it will be a new nursery that you're organizing!

Rachelle said...

Looks great. Now the other room is vacant for baby! Merry Christmas!