Friday, October 10, 2008

Logan

So we went to visit my sister over General Conference. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Tyler LOVES his Emo. He could live there forever, and never even miss us. Why would he? After all, she does run the geriatric pet clinic in her area (aka: her collection of really old pets). He loves to feed the deaf German Shepherd, chase the nearly-blind Chihuahua, and search for the cat that is always hiding. Not to mention, look at the gecko, and ride the horse. She even makes grocery shopping seem fun. Of course, having a store with cool car-carts helps.
My only complaint is that Logan is WAY too far away! 2 1/2 hours for a toddler is about 2 hours too long. The picture below shows you just how bored Ty got on the drive home.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Those car-carts are the coolest.

Jenny said...

Her place sounds so fun I want to go there! It is too bad Logan is so far away for you. I love the pictures!