Sunday, August 10, 2008

Scofield Cabin

We spent last weekend at Nathan's sister's in-law's cabin (get that?) in Scofield. All the Utah Ekstrom siblings came.
Ty had a lot of fun with his cousins. Especially Lucy. Tyler loves girls :)
We went boating, and Nathan skied for the first time in three years.
Ty was so excited to ride the boat. It was his first time, and you can see by the smile on his face that he loved it!
But it sure did wear him out!
Tyler's favorite thing was riding the 4-wheelers. He would ask to go on a ride everyday, and he once he was on, he wasn't getting off!
Thanks Heather for a fun weekend!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love the pic of both boys grinning. As far as I know we'll see you on Saturday.

Jenny said...

You guys are always doing such fun stuff! Ty looks so cute in the life jacket on the boat. I still want to come see your house.

Joanna said...

Jess, I am still teaching one day at the Art City Music Academy, but right now I don't have any openings. Where does your sister live? They have locations in Springville, Orem, and American Fork. She can call 489-8027 to find out when other teachers have openings. Sorry I can't take them right now!